miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

Nick Garrie - Lovers

Este año el Easy Pop Weekend promete, aquí una de las canciones que oiremos, con su letra (gracias a que hoy hace sol, aunque está nublado en zgz) . Debajo el link para descargar el disco 49 Airlington Gardens



LOVERS

Lovers in the sunshine, laughing at each other, walking by
Children on the water, singing to the sky luck, flying high
nothing lasts forever, no one ever knows the reason why

Summers pass so quickly, suns become a memory, lost in time
Photos of the moments, that should last forever, left behind
but nothing lasts forever, no one ever knows the reason why

lon..., lonely nights, I dream of you, I call your name, I close my eyes, but nothing's changed
lon..., lonely nights, I hear you cry, you call my name, you close your eyes, but things don't change at lovers nights

smiling at the morning, dancing on your pillow, for a while
all your fears forgotten, hitting in the corners, of your mind

nothing lasts forever, no one ever knows the reason why
nothing lasts forever, no one ever knows the reason why

lon..., lonely nights, I dream of you, I call your name, i close my eyes, but nothing's changed
lon..., lonely nights, I hear you cry, you call my name, you close your eyes, but things dont change, at lovers nights
you call my name, you close your eyes, but things dont change at lovers nights.



http://www.mediafire.com/?ytwwonzmjvf

1 comentario:

o s a k a dijo...

...maravilla de canción, maravilla de sonido

n a c o
forever